Efficiency in the cloud for businesses
Productivity can become your business’ middle name thanks to combined Exchange Hosting and Office 365 exchange cloud technologies from Digitae. These efficient, reliable, secure exchange cloud services and easy-to-use tools will have you and your staff working like you never have before.
Built on the same technology as Exchange Server, Exchange Hosting brings additional features to your business including built-in archiving, optional Conversation View, MailTips, and powerful web-based management tools for online deployments.
The features and benefits of Exchange Hosting solutions from Digitae include:
- Storage and speed- 25GB mailboxes that can send attachments as large as 25MB
- 99% uptime- guaranteed service for optimum productivity
- 24/7 support- via telephone, online or by email
- Anti-virus and anti-spam- reliable, industry-leading security solutions
- Disaster recovery- from third-party certified geo-redundant data centers that continuously replicate your data
- Robust management tools- easily control distribution lists, user permissions and security policies
- Familiarity- ease yourself in with Office software you already know and love
- Seamless integration- compatible with PCs, Macs and numerous mobile devices
MS Office 365
Work from anywhere at any time with MS Office 365 solutions from Digitae
MS Office 365 solutions from Digitae let you enjoy familiar Microsoft Office applications, but with more features. Your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook files, are now shareable and accessible from any internet-connected device. You can also benefit from Skype for Business, a communication tool that allows you to chat, initiate video conferences, and more. You can even forget about software updates since they’re done automatically.
MS Office 365 solutions from Digitae provide you with:
- All the office apps you love – including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and more
- Anywhere access – reach your inbox, files, and applications from any internet-connected device
- Better collaboration – with countless multi-featured communication tools such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Outlook